Largemouth is currently seeking a talented PR professional to serve as an account coordinator at our growing agency. This position is responsible for:
- Execution of all tactical PR projects as directed including but not limited to: writing, proofreading, and editing press releases, pitch letters, backgrounders, articles, PR documentation, press kits, social media content development and client meeting reports.
- Strategic media contact database development, maintenance and updating for all clients. Ensure contact information is current, research and prepare editor bios, publication descriptions, and special notations for all primary publications; create databases for new clients and special programs.
- Develop, maintain and clip logs and activity reports, and complete activity reports and clip summaries for all clients.
- Fostering media contacts, pitching select stories and preparing research and summary information for client media briefings.
- Monitor news wires, key publications, social media channels and Internet-based retrieval mediums for competitive data, industry trends stories and client coverage as appropriate.
- Administrative support for accounts and account teams including: copying, faxing, mail, files, client and vendor meeting preparation, visitor preparation, and other client projects and events as assigned.
- Assist team with research for specified client programs and new business proposals, as directed. Attend client meetings and/or new business meetings as appropriate.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions.
- Assist with internal programs such as website support, recruiting, networking, etc.
- Develop and publish content for the Largemouth blog and social media channels.
Four-year college degree in journalism, communications or related field.
- Minimum one year experience in the field or equivalent relevant internships.
- Some previous public relations, journalism or marketing background is preferred.
If you are interested, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.